Istria

Vse okoli slovenskega nacionalnega železniškega operaterja.
Odgovori
Guinness2106
Začetnik
Začetnik

Istria

Odgovor Napisal/-a Guinness2106 »

@ Admin: Please put my posting into the correct thread!

Hello everybody!
I'm a new member in this forum and first of all I want to apologize for writing in English, but I'm afraid I don't speak Slovene (Slovenian?) So if you answer, please write in German or in English!
I'm searching any kind of information concerning railways in Istria (Divaca - Pula, Hrpelje -Trst, Presnica - Koper, Kanfanar - Rovinj, Parenzana etc.) Track plans or photos would be great (the older the better!).
I went through parts of your forum, but I think I missed a lot of information because I just couldn't find some of the threads of interest because I didn't understand the titles of the topics.
So if you have got any material for me, please post it or give me the links.

Thanks in advance
Guinness (from Austria)

Hallo alle miteinander!
Als neues Forenmitglied möchte ich mich zuerst einmal dafür entschuldigen, dass ich auf Deutsch schreibe, aber leider spreche ich nicht Slowenisch. Deshalb erbitte ich eure Antworten in Deutsch oder Englisch.
Ich suche jegliches Informationsmaterial über die Eisenbahnen in Istrien (Divaca - Pula, Hrpelje - Triest, Presnica - Koper, Kanfanar - Rovinj, die Lokalbahn Triest - Buje - Parenzo usw.) Gleispläne oder Fotos wären toll (je älter umso lieber!).
Ich habe einige Teile eures Forums schon durchgeschaut, aber ich habe vermutlich etliche Informationen nicht gefunden, weil ich ganz einfach die Überschriften der Beiträge nicht verstanden habe.
Wenn ihr also Material für mich habt, bitte stellt es ein oder schickt mir betreffende Links!

Danke im voraus!
Guinness (aus Österreich)
leteči vlak
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: Grosuplje

Re: Istria

Odgovor Napisal/-a leteči vlak »

Hello and welcome @Guinness2106!
My english is more bad than your but I still want to help you a little.
About Parenzana (Trieste - Parenzo): In Izola we have a museum of this ex. railway. Here is their website: http://www.parenzanamuseum.si/ . But now is museum close until 1. of July!! In a museum you can buy a book: Srečko Gombač: VLAK PARENZANA SKOZI NAŠE KRAJE (about Parenzana..)
In Koper station and in Izola you can see old steam locomotive which drove on the Parenzana. Also you can go with a bicycle to the ways of Parenzana in Slovenia.
About Divača - Pula: Very nice railway through some old stations under the walls...

So @Guiness 2106 if you come this summer or autumn in Slovenia (part primorska) you can send me a PM and we will can see because I will be almost all of the summer (specialy august) in village near Koper.

BTW: Slika Slika Slika Slika Slika Slika
Zadnjič spremenil leteči vlak, dne 04.06.2009, 22:49, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Aljaž
Uporabniški avatar
andersley
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: Ptuj, Slovenia
Kontakt:

Odgovor Napisal/-a andersley »

Welcome to the forum Guinness2106. :) I also only speak English, but get a lot of help on here. There are many photographs from the Divaca and Koper areas, but you just have to find them! Search through the Fotopisi and Fotographia sections, although that could take some time.......! :roll:
Guinness2106
Začetnik
Začetnik

@ leteci vlak:
Thanks for the information and your readyness to meet!
Guess where I was last weekend: In Slovenia. I visited the Parenzana museum in Izola and I went from Divaca to Koper by train. That's really a very interesting line and I didn't know that Koper's old centre is such a nice place.
I'm going to Slovenia / Croatia again in late summer - perhaps we can meet then.

@ andersley:
Hello again. We do know each other (via mail), remember? I sent you some information about the Koper line and you sent me some timetables.
Your advice to search through the different sections of the forum is not quite helpful: I'm afraid I was not really successful in making clear what I meant: Of course I'm always glad to find contemporary photos - but I'm especially looking for older material.

But now let me ask some specific questions:
1)
I found a photo of the blue diesel "Luka Koper 2". Has anybody got information about this / these loco/s? (Builder, year, engine,...)
2)
Are the 642 diesels still in use (in Koper)? Information about this series is also welcome.

Well, I'd say that's enough for today. The rest of the 4531 open questions in the next few days / weeks :D !

Thanks once more for helping me.

Regards
Guinness
leteči vlak
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I

Guinness2106 napisal/-a:
2)
Are the 642 diesels still in use (in Koper)? Information about this series is also welcome.
Here are some pictures of 642 in Koper "cargo station" (foto was last saturday). It still works. Look the pictures:
Slika
Slika
Slika

Some informations you have here: http://www.miniaturna-zeleznica.com/SZ643.htm

Here are some pictures of LK 2.
Aljaž
Uporabniški avatar
U-37
Vajenec
Vajenec
Kraj: Koper
Kontakt:

Odgovor Napisal/-a U-37 »

There is another website about parencana:

http://www.rex-mk.si/parencana/naslovna.html

There are some old images...
Guinness2106
Začetnik
Začetnik

@ U-37: Many thanks for the link!!

@ all:
I can hardly believe that nobody has photos of the railways in Istria.
It seems that it is easier to get material about the Parenzana than to get material about the normal gauge lines.
I'd also be grateful if someone had information about
- Istrian depots and lists of locos that were located there,
- timetables
- tickets

Best regards
Guinness
Gorchi
Kontrolni
Kontrolni
Kraj: Cerklje na Gorenjskem

Odgovor Napisal/-a Gorchi »

Guinness,
maybe there is a problem with the location of the railways as Istria belongs to Croatia and probably You will see more photos on forum zeljeznice.net. I remember there was a photostory of the old railway to Rovinj for example. So here You have two links:
Deep in the heart of Istria
Putovanje prugom Kanfanar - Rovinj
Parenzana is a different story as the begining of the railway started in Trieste and went down all the Slovenian cost. And this is the reason why we have so much information about this track in Slovenia ;)
Goran
Guinness2106
Začetnik
Začetnik

@ Gorchi:
I'm a member of the Croatian forum too, and I knew the second link, but the first one was new to me. So thank you very much for the information! :D

One of my problems is that I do not speak Croatian either, so I do not understand the titles of the postings and they do not mean anything to me, unless there are names of places (stations) or English or German words in them.
Uporabniški avatar
U-37
Vajenec
Vajenec
Kraj: Koper
Kontakt:

Odgovor Napisal/-a U-37 »

Maybe using Google Translate
http://translate.google.com/
Uporabniški avatar
andersley
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: Ptuj, Slovenia
Kontakt:

Odgovor Napisal/-a andersley »

I use google translate all the time, to try to understand what is going on here........ :mrgreen:
Uporabniški avatar
Narcis
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: LABIN HR

Odgovor Napisal/-a Narcis »

Včeraj popoldne v Reki :shock:
Slika

Slika

Za destinacijo;
Slika

Če vidite nekje med Pivko in Kozino, pak slikajte. :mrgreen:
leteči vlak
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I

Narcis, dali znaš zašto su ovi betonski stupi/nosilci? Ima to kakve veze sa željeznicu?
Aljaž
Uporabniški avatar
Narcis
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: LABIN HR

Odgovor Napisal/-a Narcis »

leteči vlak napisal/-a:Narcis, dali znaš zašto su ovi betonski stupi/nosilci? Ima to kakve veze sa željeznicu?
Z željeznicu ne, upam da su za gradnjo Istrskega Y.
Odgovori