muzejski vlak 2013

Vse okoli slovenskega nacionalnega železniškega operaterja.
Odgovori
CC6500
Začetnik
Začetnik
Kraj: Orléans. France

muzejski vlak 2013

Odgovor Napisal/-a CC6500 »

Dober dan
Do you know the dates of running of the "muzejski vlak" on the Bohinjska proga for 2013.
I have found the timetable for the trains from Jesenice to Nova Gorica on the SZ website.
But I have been to the site of club.si and at present there is nothing about their 2013 timetable (it's still the 2012 timetable).
I hope to visit Slovenija once again in may (probably from 21 to 30) to see the 363 and if possible the muzejski vlak.
If some rail enthusiasts from Slovenija are interested, I will be very hapy to meet you and to speak about railways, and, why not, to take some photos of trains altogether.
Leave a message here or contact me by email at : metro5@orange.fr
My photos of slovenians trains (from this trip and the previous ones) will be published on my new website (in construction at present) probably in june. I will inform you when it will be ready.
Se vidimo !
Pierre
Ajznponar
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I

Re: muzejski vlak 2013

Odgovor Napisal/-a Ajznponar »

Timetables of trains, organized by ABC Tourism, are available at http://en.abc-tourism.si/steam-train-adventures/departures-price-list/

Note, in case of drought (and risk of fire), the steam locomotive may be replaced by a diesel locomotive, probably 664.
CC6500
Začetnik
Začetnik

Dober vecer.
Hvala for the link to ABC.
Usually there are also steam trains organised by club, which is based at most na soci, with trains runing north to Jesenice on the morning and coming back to Nova Gorica on the evening.
But for this year, I have not found their timetable on their website.
Are these trains still runing in 2013 ?
Pierre
Ajznponar
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I

Odgovor Napisal/-a Ajznponar »

Regarding trains from Nova Gorica to Most na Soči and Bled and back, I managed to find this site (available also in German and Italian). The trains still seem to be organized by Club.

Maybe Tono (a member of the steam engine crew) could provide more information if he reads this topic.
Uporabniški avatar
Čišo
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: Bohinjska železnica

Odgovor Napisal/-a Čišo »

Tako počasi se prebujamo ...
CC6500
Začetnik
Začetnik

Dober vecer
Thank you very much.
I was looking for this timetable !
As I said above, on www.club.si, the website was not updated and didn't give the 2013 timetable.
See you soon in Slovenija.
Pierre
Florjan
Strojevodja I
Strojevodja I
Kraj: Šmartno pri Litiji

Odgovor Napisal/-a Florjan »

Ker v Gorici ni več okretnice za obračanje parne lokomotive lahko uporabimo eno od lokomotiv-dvojčkov. Vedno bo vozila z dimnikom naprej. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairlie_locomotive
Izstop na postaji Ll... ... ! Preden prebereš vlak že odpelje. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfairpw ... iogogogoch
Odgovori